Casa Canela is a luxury, modern contemporary villa, equipped to the highest standard and spectacularly located on a promontory in the exclusive, tranquil residential community of Sierra del Mar on the South Shore, offering expansive ocean vistas and beautiful sunsets. The home has been finished to an exemplary level, with only the highest quality fittings and furnishings. A key feature of the house is the elegant open plan kitchen, dining and living room space, which opens onto a patio overlooking an infinity pool to the bay, the perfect sophisticated entertaining venue. The home features three large ensuite bedrooms, with the large Master bedroom suite on the ground floor availing extensive views over the bay, accommodating a Bain-ultra Air jacuzzi tub with chroma-therapy.
The house comprises of the following.
A CHEFS DREAM KITCHEN – EQUIPPED WITH ITALIAN SCAVOLINI CABINETS AND BUILT-IN HIGH-END APPLIANCES, OPENING ONTO DINING AND LIVING ROOM AREA:
- Italian Scavolini cabinets, featuring handle-less opening and Blum soft closure fittings.
- Quartz Caesarstone countertops.
- Large contemporary cooking island, with sitting area, equipped with a Wolf 36” 5 burner gas cooktop and an Elica Twin Optica Hood.
- Miele 70cm Electric oven.
- Miele Steam oven.
- Miele 36” Mastercool Fridge.
- Miele 36” Mastercool Freezer with icemaker.
- Miele Dishwasher.
- Subzero 27” Wine cooler (full height, 150 bottle capacity).
- Bar Area with sink.
- Blanco Stainless steel sinks (2).
- Insinkerator (2hp model)
- Hansgrohe faucets
- On demand water heater
- Slide out pantry systems
LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM:
- A 12m sliding glass window, frames the bay over the tops of the lush jungle, allowing the perfect al fresco living experience with access to the terrace and heated pool.
- The area is tiled in fantastic semi matt 90×60 cm2 Italian porcelain tiles for the ultimate luxury feel and facilitating a very light open and airy living expanse.
- Hall floor is crafted from Mexican Hardwood
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE (20×20 ft2):
- Two full walls of glass, allow expansive views over the bay, from this very large master bedroom.
- A Bain Ultra air jacuzzi with chroma therapy, with room for two, is located to take advantage of the bay view, yet still afford privacy.
- A large walk-in closet (15×13 ft2) with custom fitted shelves and drawers, with a vanity.
- Large walk-in shower (7×5 ft2) with rain tiles in the celling, for that luxury shower experience.
- Visitors Powder room with WC and a statement Serpentine ceramic wash basin.
LAUNDRY AREA and STORAGE ROOM
- Fitted custom hardwood cabinets
- Enclosed Whirlpool front loading washer and drier
- Blanco extra-large laundry sink
- Separate lockable storage area with built-in custom cabinets and storage racks
- Air conditioner
- Commercial grade power stabilizers installed on the main power supply to ensure stable power throughout house
SECOND MASTER SUITE:
- Access to a 270-degree terrace availing incredible sea views and sunset vistas.
- Built in cabinets for TV
- WC and Shower
- Built-in wardrobes
Built in cabinets and worktops with room for two people with views of the sea and the forest.
- Heated infinity pool
- Pool Terrace with Canterra stone and stainless-steel rain drainage grids. Established coconut palm, potted plants and exterior lighting.
- Car Port with parking for two cars
- Rear Garden Patio
- The gardens are small and easy to maintain.
- Equipment Room – Water filters, UV purification filters, water softener, quiet pumps, pool heater.
- LPG Gas Tank
- Large storage area for gardening tools, etc
- Mature well established landscaped grounds
- Windows – All windows are premium quality German “Kommerling” double glazed PVC windows, ensuring energy efficiency, low maintenance, sound insulation, safety and security.
- Lutron dimmable lighting systems allows the creation of mood lighting throughout the house.
- AC – All rooms have mini split air conditioners and ceiling fans
- Doors – all doors have been constructed from solid Coapinole hardwood
- Roof beams in the house are built from Mexican Coapinole hardwood and are exposed as an architectural feature
- Year of Construction: 1998
- Major renovation completed 2012